Pages

Tuesday, December 9, 2014

8 December 2014


I am now serving in the Pueblitos Ward in Hermosillo.

So Tuesday a couple clouds floated by which was awesome cause its been pretty cloudless. look at them. its beautifulInline image 3
 and then wednesday morning around 4 I thought I heard water leaking but it was early so I slept on but when I got up a couple hours later,  the ground was damp. It rained guys. a light sprinkle at best but it rained! I was talking with this family and the little boy, Oscar, as quite the bro. he´s maybe seven years old but before he left he gave me a penny to save for when I get back to the U.S. so that as probably one of the most adorable things to happen to me ever. Also my companion referenced to president Obama as Black Obama, instead of Barrack,  so I found that a bit funny. close enough I guess.Ii had an amazing soup that basically had a pig in it. bone veins meat, it was absolutely delicious. the next morning my companion told me "while you finish your taco, i´ll go die" lets just say the soup didn't sit too well with him. So we´ve  been talking to this guy named Edwin who is super cool. He just is a positive guy with a good outlook on everything. he loves learning and is super faithful and also currently homeless. he´s thrilled because he just recently found a job as a night guard and works 7pm to 7am. basically he's happier and more positive than a whole lot of people who have it tons easier than him. kinda a humbling experience. So our washing machine is still completely dysfunctional so i have been blessed with the experience of hand washing my clothing. its awesome and rather satisfying to be honest. please enjoy my beautiful red eyes.Inline image 1

these are two of the best tacos I've ever eaten in my life. yes you probably should be jealous, meat with salsa with chitlepin with guacamole with lime with pico de gallo with happiness and gozo.
Inline image 2

have an awesome week and do something amazing!
Thanks for everything.I'm super stoked to get the package whenever it gets here. please print the talks. I skimmed but only have a little time and lots of emails to send. Tyler and Caleb are going to have an amazing time, super stoked for them as well, we are teaching a few people now so that's nice and the language is coming along rapidly. We have one mostly functional burner and not much time to cook so it's all good but thanks! Love you tons and keep up the wonderfulness!

No comments:

Post a Comment