Pages

Wednesday, September 14, 2016

12 September 2016

Lifes been so great here. For real. 
We had another great zone meeting with president. We went in depth about the atonement. We talked about 4 major points.
1. Christ suffered our sins
2. Christ suffered our pains and sicknesses
3. Through the atonement all will resurrect
4. The enabling power of the atonement

I'll have to talk more in detail about everything soon because it was truly an amazing meeting.

The work has been great here too. We are teaching tons of people and so many are so close to progressing but struggle to get to church. Nonetheless, we will be working with that and I hope to leave several people ready for baptism.

I'm not going to write a big letter this week but I will next week. I love you all so much!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment