Pages

Friday, April 15, 2016

11 April 2016

What an absolutely wonderful week! Life has been just amazing. Regrettably we were only able to work half the week because I happened to be sick, nonetheless what we were able to do was very productive. Thursday we went looking for all the appointments that had fallen through while sick and I could really see the Lord's hand guiding us. We found people at the exact moment they were available and we were able to teach in that very moment. Friday was the same. things just went smooth. Saturday it got a bit rough because we found absolutely no one. I think we knocked a good 150 doors and nothing. But that was all fine because on the way home a guy called us over in the street and we were able to talk to him for a good 45 min. I think he just really needed someone to listen.  Sunday was fantastic! It was a really good testimony meeting but what made it really special for me was to see the Chico Lopez family there. We found them several weeks ago and soon discovered they were  less active members. we've been visiting them and they just really want to start to do things right again. It made me super happy to see them in church Sunday.  Even though its only been about a month I can see a huge difference in them. Like they were happy and all before but as they've started to pray and read and assist church as a family, they just look even happier. The gospel is what truly brings happiness. There is no other lasting solution. 
I love you all and hope you have the best week ever! Enjoy my tree selfie from this morning. Life's good and even better when you live the gospel
!
Love,
Elder Smith

No comments:

Post a Comment