Pages

Thursday, July 14, 2016

12 July 2016

So I had the most wonderful time this past week and the past 6 really. Caborca has been one of my favorite areas so far. Sadly I have been transferred once again. I'm in Puerto PeƱasco. It'll be a great place to finish off my last 3 months working harder than ever. I'm with Elder Borja.

This past week was so cool. Estela madeit to church again. She and her family are so ready. Im exited for Elder Larsen and his trainee that will be working that area now. I will truly miss Caborca.

I don't have too long to write but I want to finish with a great thought from the zone meeting we had today.

"And men are that they might have joy" The work of the lord is a work of joy! for both the laborers and recipients! 
Doctrine and Convenants 123
 17 Therefore, dearly beloved brethren, let us cheerfully do all things that lie in our power; and then may we stand still, with the utmost assurance, to see the salvation of God, and for his arm to be revealed.

let us all work cheerfully and do everything we can for good! a tranquil mind and see as God places his hand in our lives.
I love you all and hope for a great week for all!!!

Elder Smith

No comments:

Post a Comment