Pages

Tuesday, July 26, 2016

PS - on the stuff I sent home ( first part of July)

The vanilla i knew would be a fav. that bottle costs about $2 so I will bring home plenty. Anything else you like let me know haha. 

One of the first things i want to do is climb a mountain. Maybe we could go camping somewhere.  I hate how soon that sounds. Life is just so good here. We had the best week ever. We had more than 30 lessons put 4 baptismal dates and 2 of them made it to church. We contacted over 100 different people like everything was gold this week. 

Then to top it off we've had a great p day. Well basically we had lots of time to play haha. We played soccer and basketball and capture the flag. My comp and I were on opposite teams and it got intense haha. He was chasing me down and we both end up face planting the fence at the church. He got a split lip and my arm is all bruised but it wasn't too bad at all. I'm actually getting better at soccer. Instead of being the worst on the field I'm useful haha.
Love you all:)

No comments:

Post a Comment