1. Believe you can- we have to believe we can do it and with faith we have to act
2. Look to the Savior- we can't do everything ourselves, the Lord will make up for what we can't do. He is the only way to truly succeed and reach potential.
3. Make the sacrifice- once again we have to put our part in, but more than minimum effort. We have to make a sacrifice of our time energy plans etc. #goodbetterbest
4. Wait for the miracle- wait and hope in Spanish have the same root so it could also say hope for the miracle. It may not be immediate but the Lord will help us in our just desires.
5. Receive the miracle with humility- we cannot "boast in our own strength" we have to be humble as we watch the Lord work wonders among us.
There's so much more I'd love to share but for now that'll have to suffice.
God truly loves all of His children. He worries about his family, each and every one of us. He wants us to succeed. So how about we do exactly that. Let us be obedient and loving and we will see miracles. I love you all and hope for the best week of all!