Pages

Wednesday, August 31, 2016

22 August 2016

So first off here I sent the pic of Emmauels baptism. Once again it was amazing. Last Saturday we had four baptisms in Peñasco. I was asked to help baptize a lady the sisters have been teaching. It was an awesome day. I'm so proud of the missionaries here, we are working like crazy and the Lord is helping us out so much.
Today we had transfers my new companion will get here tonight. He's awesome. I'll add a pic of him that I found in Nogales about a year ago. It's going to be an amazing transfer!

I'll write some more tomorrow when we come back to the server so my comp can write since he traveled all day today.

Love you all tons!!!

pics
baptisms
SUPER ZONA PEÑASCO
Elder Smith y Elder Rivero
Super pizza
the zone

You guys are so a cookie family haha. I dont know what they call them back home but the families here that are always there for you food and support wise we call mamas galleta. Cookie moms. It makes me really happy you guys are so awesome.








No comments:

Post a Comment